sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Letter to an old friend




I know that things don't end in the best way between the two, we have such similar personalities that collide when discussing, but did you know now to understand me so well, did you know what say and when to say it, i loved you for being with me and I don't know what to feel when you've left me by will. I wanted you for any more time; you never saw how much I needed you, always decide to see the damage you did to me, the bad things of you, I always try to see the good in you, I feel eager to write you every time I remember you, but i know well I can't do it, you decided not to know more about me and I need you more each day. I miss you, and if you had your faults, but you were unique, you were yourself, not trying to imitate anyone and that makes you one in a million. I'll wait until the day you decide to come back. I miss you daily.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario